When Family Law Issues Affect Children
When a family law matter affects the children, the stakes are enormous and the emotional intensity amplified. No matter what kind of dispute has transpired between the parents, the parent-child relationship must be protected and preserved.
At Rice & Rice, our attorneys provide strong advocacy and understanding guidance in a broad range of family law issues that affect children, including:
- Child custody: Protecting our clients’ parental rights and the best interests of their children in custody and parenting time determinations as well as modifications, move-aways and enforcement issues.
- Child support: Guiding clients through initial child support proceedings as well as modifications and enforcement.
- Adoptions and guardianships: Guiding parents through the adoption process, ensuring all paperwork and legal details are handled with care. Representing clients in guardianship proceedings and disputes.
- Conservatorships: Representing clients seeking conservatorships in California, as well as those engaged in conservatorship disputes.
- Grandparents’ rights: Protecting the rights of grandparents who want the best for their grandchildren and want to play a meaningful role in their lives.
- Paternity: Handling paternity matters for mothers seeking to identify the father for support purposes. Also representing putative fathers who wish to establish their parental rights.
When much is at stake, it is important to make the right decisions. With more than 25 years of experience handling sensitive legal issues that affect children, we are prepared to guide you to the decisions that are right for you and your children.
Discuss Your Legal Matter With A Knowledgeable Attorney
With law offices in Riverside, we protect the rights of parents and their children throughout the Inland Empire. To discuss your family law issue with an experienced lawyer, please contact our law offices online or by telephone at 951-683-2297.
Rice & Rice, Attorneys at Law
3800 Orange Street, Suite 280 Riverside,CA 92501 Phone: 951-683-2297 Fax: 866-702-4011
17581 Irvine Blvd #108, Tustin, CA 92780 Phone: 714-771-4529 Fax: 866-702-4011