More Than 25 Years Of Criminal Defense Experience
If you have been charged with a criminal offense in California, it is important to talk to an experienced defense lawyer as soon as possible. Your situation may be dire or may not be as bad as it seems. You can only know after talking to a professional who knows the law and can help you understand your rights..
At Rice & Rice, our lawyers have significant experience defending clients against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges in Riverside and throughout California’s Inland Empire.
We can provide you with the strong defense representation you need to fight any criminal charge, including:
- Violent crime charges, including assault and battery
- All types of theft charges, including shoplifting, auto theft and burglary
- Charges alleging family violence and domestic assault
- Felony and misdemeanor drug-related charges, including possession, sales and trafficking of controlled substances
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and Internet sex crimes
As a full-service criminal defense law firm, we can represent you at all points in the process, from preindictment matters to plea negotiations to criminal trials and appeals. We represent clients in state and federal courts throughout California.
When Your Future Is On The Line, Experience Counts
A criminal conviction could affect you for life, making it difficult to pursue future employment and educational opportunities. An experienced defense lawyer can help you make the right decisions and be the strong advocate you need to protect your future.
To get your defense off to an effective start, please contact our attorneys online or by telephone at 951-683-2297.